Monday, October 22, 2012

LESSONS! :D

LESSONS ARE COMING! LESSONS ARE COMING!!

I'm SO excited! I have been away from my ponies for a little over a month now (with one day visit somewhere in there) and I am going through major, major withdrawals. However, I am still determined to further my education, so when I hopefully have my OWN property in four months and they are with me again they will see how much I have grown as a leader! 

This weekend I have a lesson with Sarah Merry, a 2* Parelli Instructor :) I have permission to use her horses for the lesson, and the focus is on BRIDLELESS RIDING! I am SO stoked! I've played with it in the pasture before, but I have yet to get a professional pick at my technique and habits :) I am BEYOND thrilled! I get to make connections with a new (to me) PP, get some horsey time in AND further my Parelli knowledge! :D

Then, as long as we get about three more sign ups, I am helping put on a workshop with none other than the fabulous Lillan Roquet, who has been studying right under Linda for the last year! Her RBE mare Damo is a lot like Cheyenne, and I can't wait to pick her brain on tips and methods to focus Chey, as well as help nurture my LBI Gwen's confidence, which has to be done in an entirely differnt way. I have been wanting to meet Lillan for sooo long, I can't wait for this all to come together! It's going to be nothing short of an incredible weekend, and I can't wait to soak all the knowledge up that she has to offer :)


 {Hoping to learn some tips that will be good for my Gweny, pictured above :) }
 
 
 


 


1 comment: