Tuesday, January 24, 2012

*: My Goals for 2012 :*

After moving back home from the city last year, I remembered all the goals I had before I moved that I never really pursued. I've got a new fire under me, and honestly moving away was the best thing that has happened to my horsemanship in a long time because I realized what was important when it was no longer in my back yard anymore. 


So far I have Chey just about ready to pass Level 2, and that feels pretty amazing :) Especially since up until December I had 13 hour days of school and work. But I LOVE putting my principles to purpose, and I am very excited to dive into jumping lessons and really make my eventing dream a reality!!


Soo...                                  *:  My Goals for 2012 :*


1) Have more (Parelli) lessons! 


2) Pass Level 2


3) Ride Cheyenne bridless


4)Take the little ladies (Chey & Gwen) swimming in the river


5) Start jumping lessons back up


6) Ride @ Tulip Springs (The local eventing course)


7) Compete in at least 1 jumping show

No comments:

Post a Comment