Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lazy Days

The weather always seems to know how to get in the way of a good pasture day ;) With high winds all weekend it was hard to really get anything done, so tonight was pretty chill. The girls got their apple flavored wormer, brushed down (still so much hair!), and Chey got to go for a mini ride. It will never cease to amaze me how sensitive and responsive that girl is, despite the fact she has been more of a pasture ornament lately. I always try so hard to keep her that light, but I feel like after a long break it is easier to do, like a clean slate. 



I finally was able to talk someone into moving the horse trailer into the pasture tonight as well! Now it's in a spot where I'm able to start playing with trailer loading again. If you didn't read my post about my 2014 horsemanship goals, loading Cheyenne at liberty is a big one :) I am really excited to get going on it!



Again, nothing too exciting happened tonight, but here are some pics of our down time tonight :)




No comments:

Post a Comment