Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

2012 was an incredible year.. Cheyenne and I achieved my long term goal of riding bridleless on her, jumped with no tack (not even a carrot stick!), upped our private lessons, attended Horse and Soul tour, and even got to participate in Lillan Roquet's very first clinic ever as a 3* instructor! 


2013 is going to be even greater, I have such a good feeling about it! I never do resolutions because I never follow through with them haha, but last year I wrote a physical goal list that I hung by my computer as a constant reminder, and I was able to cross off over half of them :) It was a great method for me, so this year I'm going to continue the tradition :) Here is my brand spankin' new 2013 Goal List!!


1) Officially pass Level 3

2) Finish up saving for my Fast Track
3) Get a paid job in the photography world working alongside a professional
4) Start taking jumping lessons again
5) Set monthly horsemanship goals (i.e. do 15 trailer loading sessions, teach Chey to bow)
6) Participate in a 5k marathon

This year's list is 1/3 the size of last year's, but I am keeping it simple and focusing on less to achieve more. It's going to be a fabulous year with so many changes, and I really can't wait to see what the path ahead has in store for me :)


I hope everyone had an incredible (and safe!) New Years, and I can't wait to see what you and your horses accomplish this year! Your blogs, photos, and videos are so inspiring, and are always giving me encouragement and inspiration in my own horsemanship :)


Keep it savvy!


xoxo Meg & Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment