Friday, February 10, 2012

Zen Pony

Had a lot on my mind today, so I threw a savvy string around Chey's neck and just sat there while she finished her breakfast and walked over to her napping spot. She wasn't quite sure what to do at first, for about 10 minutes she just stood there with her head up waiting for me to ask something of her. Once she realized I was just an oversized fly perched on her back for a bit, she acted like I wasn't even there and just went about her business. There is no better confidant than your horse :) I can talk to her about anything, she never tells my secrets and never gives bad advice ;) She is pretty much my zen garden on four legs. Today, quiet time was more valuable than clearing a 4' jump into a water hazard. Just what I needed.





12462658248XolDG.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment