Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Dream Of Fast Track

Knowing I will be graduating L2 by summer, dreams of the Fast Track in Pagosa Springs come flooding back to my mind :) If you pay in full 6 months prior, it is only $3500 to attend! This isn't counting board for myself or Cheyenne, or the diesel to get us there lol, but those are minor details! ;p And I would have another 6 months to save up for that. 


Can you imagine?! Being in CO at the Parelli University, learning from the best of the best :) And to be able to come back home and make a living teaching these life changing methods to other people in my area, and watch their horsemanship grow. Can you think of anything cooler to do with your life?! Because I can't! 


I'm starting to save up, and hopefully attend FT next spring. By then I should be pretty far into L3 in all four savvys, and that in itself is exciting! Cheyenne and I have been having some amazing sessions lately, and it's been months since she's gone RB for more than just a few minutes, and even that is becoming rare. I really think we are ready for this :) Oh man... so much to look forward to!!


I've attached a video below from Sharon Tiesdell Smith talking about her experience during the Fast Track, and how she was even presented with her green string at the end :) Hats off to you, girl! 


Fast Track student review



No comments:

Post a Comment